The anticipated release date is March 31st with the following milestones.
- March 8/9 Release Candidate 2
- March 22/23 Release Candidate 3 (as needed)
- March 24-30 Prep for release
- March 31 Release
To reach these milestones the following strategy is being employed:
- Blocker handling: Continue to triage the blocker list. If a ticket is not truly a blocker, downgrade it. In addition there will be regular communication with blocker assignees regarding progress on tickets.
- Tagging: Continue to cut QA tags every two weeks until blockers are eliminated. If an opportunity exists to cut a QA tag early, do it. When no blockers exist, cut an rc tag and prep for release.
- Continued testing: Encourage testing but do not allow shortfalls or delays in testing to hold up the release